Our standard range of door panels are manufactured from 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel but we can supply them in other materials and bespoke designs to meet any customer requirements.
All door panels have the same high-quality circuit board and, via installer programming using the free-issue GUI software, can be digital, traditional functional or dial functional. Digital and Functional panels can be used together on the same installation if required e.g. multi-level access systems. There is no theoretical limit to the number of panels you can have on any one system!
All door panel types share the following features:
- Galvanised steel, flush-mount back-box, with 316 stainless bezel
- Neoprene sealing gasket between panel and back-box
- High Quality “Mylar” cone speaker and Electret microphone protected by stainless steel mesh
- Hi-Fi quality audio amplifier with auto “feedback effect” cancellation
- Inputs for Fire Switch, Door Contacts (for monitoring & “Soft-Close”TM feature) and Request to Exit Switch
- Outputs for “Door Left Open Sounder/Strobe”, Automatic Door Opener sequencing & Door Panel In Use signals
- Window for proximity access system reader (PAC/KMS etc)
- High visibility 4 character Blue L.E.D. Display (standard on traditional functional panels)
Specific features for each type are as follows: –